“ ... there are a growing number of CX influencers who continue to coach, guide, and inspire both company executives and the next generation of professionals to return customer centricity to the heart of their operations,” says Customer Experience Magazine, and Stephen Parry has been named as one of its top 25 CX Influencers for 2019.
Stephen says, "These honours are only realised through the continuous hard work of countless managers and staff who strive daily to implement influencer ideas to improve both customer experiences and create great places to work. I'm thrilled to be in the company of these amazing CX practitioners and thought leaders who have also been recognised." See the full list here.
Stephen is a multi-award-winning international leader in creating highly responsive and adaptive organisations by growing high performance global change teams. He has a world-class reputation for passionate leadership and creating global organisations with superior service climates by changing the way employees, managers and leaders think about the business. Stephen has implemented his transformation work globally in telecommunications, IT, FinTech, outsourcing, shared services, and cloud services. He has also worked in the public sector with police authorities and local councils.
His work is evidenced in many publications and in radio and television. Some of these are available on our website; however, if you would like any that are not, please feel free to get in touch.
Industry White Papers
· Sense and Respond: New Principles and a New Vision for the Call Centre Industry
· A Demanding World: How much value do you create for customers? (Call Centre Association)
· Service Climate and Customer Intelligence workers. Climetrics® (Call Centre Association)
· Planning and Achieving Change with Climetrics® (Call Centre Association)
· Measuring for Value: Transformation Pitfalls and Lessons (Performance Management Association / Cranfield School of Management)
· Fujitsu: Managing for Value (Cranfield School of Management)
· Service Climate Management: Employee Engagement and Profitability (Call Centre Association)
TV and Radio
· TV BBC Open University Documentary The Crunch (featured Stephen’s work at Fujitsu Services)
· TV Channel 4 / Einstein CIPD: Sense and Respond
· BBC Radio 4 In Business: The Heartbeat Economy
· BBC Radio 4 In Business: Lean, Mean and at your Service
· Lean Solutions (Professors Womack and Jones)
· Valuable Disconnects in Organisational Learning Systems (Professor Joel Cutcher-Gershenfeld, MIT Boston)
· The Human Side of Enterprise (Douglas McGregor / updated by Professor Joel Cutcher-Gershenfeld)
· Cleared for Take Off: Strategies in Lean IT and How They’re Relevant to the Travel Business (Amadeus Industry Paper by James Woudhusen, Professor of Forecasting and Innovation, De Montfort University)
· Strategic Performance Management (Bernard Marr)