When the big problems a company face are taken care of via big-picture collaboration, the smaller problems tend to disappear. There's a reason that working in silos is less productive for human beings; we have evolved as a collaborative species. We work better when we do it together. And we need each other in order to enhance the effectiveness of the outcome.
Highly fragmented organisations, both vertically and horizontally, suffer from a lack of transparency. The way in which things fit together, move, grow and are prioritised remains unseen to individuals and so cannot influence the decision making or creative output of individual staff or teams.
Our Collaborative Business Problem Solving workshop will give you theoretical knowledge and practical exercises to help you breakdown the silos and create a strategy to democratise data, work and decision making.
Using workshop templates and hands-on activities, which have been used with many of our clients in the complex services sector, the course will give you the foundations to create a strategy for your organisation to allow your workforce to create a large-scale business collaboration system, and a work-climate where employees engage, learn, lead and adapt.
What type of business is it for?
Medium to large organisations in technology, financial, and legal services; logistics; cloud computing; and government and the public sector
Who is it for?
- Senior Operations Managers
- HR Managers
- Change and Transformation Managers
What is the learning objective?To learn how to create a highly engaging collaborative business system for issues facing the whole business, vertically and horizontally.
Once you're working with the big picture, you won't be in the least
bit interested in returning to the small.
- Defining Big Picture Collaboration System
- Why is it needed?
- What does it do?
- Taking pre-emptive action on operational and business issues
- Developing greater involvement from staff and managers
- Organically growing influence and credibility
- Attracting others into your collaboration network
- Creating engagement, respect, honesty and trustworthiness
- Developing staff so that they gain influence to make the business and their managers successful
- Leading as teams, not individuals
- Creating a system of checks and balances
- Making evidence-based decisions
- Driving decision-making by staff and managers
- Demonstrating how Big Picture Collaboration improves professional safety, the well-being and willing contribution of managers and staff alike
This one-day workshop can be delivered at a time that suits you and your team, either in-house or live online. For more information and a quote, please phone us on +44 (0) 7838 114 997 or click here to schedule a free one-to-one call.