In this issue, read about:
- A3 Critical Thinking Course for Managers
- New Courses - Adaptive Business and Business Agility: The Change Agent and The Change Maker
- New eBook - Change Readiness: Planting the Seeds for Change Success
- Change Readiness monthly webinars
- New guide - Introduction to Adaptive Business Practices
- Stephen's upcoming speaking events
- Your Favourite Blogs
Extra dates for London will be announced soon. We’ll also be running the course in Birmingham, and we’ll let you know the details as soon as possible. To keep up-to-date on our courses, sign up for our newsletter.
Adaptive Business and Business Agility Courses Announced
We are proud to announce our new series of courses for developing the knowledge and skills to become Adaptive Business and Business Agility Change Agents and Change Makers. These courses are available to businesses and corporations right now. In the near future we will announce Public Workshop dates. If you are interested, please register your interest on the course page.
Our new eBook is hot off the press! We’ll be serialising each chapter monthly in our blog and this will be followed up with a webinar. In Change Readiness, we address how businesses with ambitions to become adaptive need more than to simply adopt adaptive methodologies. Those methodologies have to be selected and implemented in direct connection to the idiosyncratic purpose of the business; otherwise, the hoped-for effect of their implementation will not materialise.
Webinar: The Simple Training Secret to Activate Change Success (Chapter 1 of Change Readiness) - March (date TBA)
In this webinar, we’ll be discussing the first chapter of our new eBook. It will be a fantastic opportunity to get your thoughts on management training and have a discussion around this area of organisational change. Click here to register.
We’ve also just finished this new fantastic guide. If you want to know:
- Why your business needs an adaptive culture
- What is an adaptive organisation and
- How to make your organisation more adaptive
If you want to know more about our courses, new publications or simply want to have an informal chat about how we can help transform your business, please get in touch!
Upcoming Speaking Events
Tickets Still Available.
Agile Prague Presentation Outline
The Organisational Journey to Business Agility
It is easy to point out that changing technologies, revised business models and increased competition demand an agile and adaptive response from businesses to survive. It is quite another thing to recognise what an agile and adaptive organisation looks like in practice.
In this presentation, I’ll be addressing a number of issues:
- The perceived barriers to Business Agility
- The Business Agility Flywheel characteristics
- Work-climate change (i.e. the combined perceptions, feelings and behaviours of staff, managers and leaders)
- Getting the foundations right: pitfalls, gold mines and fatally ignoring the obvious.
Your Favourite Blogs