Creating a superior service climate for your business does not happen overnight, but remarkable progress can be made by adopting several straightforward adaptive practices and structures. Our Half Day discovery course – An Introduction To Adaptive Business – provides the opportunity to explore the key concepts and methods with one of the world’s leading authorities; author, speaker and consultant Stephen Parry.
An Introduction To Adaptive Business is an entry level workshop that allows businesses to test the principles of adaptability and our Climetrics platform for themselves with only a small investment. The workshop can be hosted on your own premises, and can accommodate as few as 25 to 100 or more participants. It is the ideal way to introduce a cross-section of your organisation to adaptive culture and how different management structures contribute to defining and shaping your work climate.
Who The Workshop Is For
Introduction is suitable for a variety of leadership professionals and managers, including people working in finance, customer service, product development, operations, HR and change management. The syllabus is based on concepts drawn from Lean and Agile methodologies, although no prior technical knowledge or experience is necessary to take advantage of the course.
An Introduction To Adaptive Business covers several topics, including;
- Understanding the concepts and theoretical basis behind adaptive business practices and why these matter to your business.
- How to relate your team’s day-to-day activities with positive customer service outcomes – see how small changes can affect the value customers derive from your service.
- How to assess your work climate, including your strengths, challenges and opportunities, and where you stand in relation to what you could become.
- How to accurately collect and collate the data you need to make positive business decisions.
- How to make your organisation more robust, innovative and productive, in order to meet the needs of customers in a rapidly changing marketplace.
Find Out More
If you are interested in finding out more about how to introduce a more adaptive business model into your organisation, there are several actions you can take. Our half day discovery course is a very good introduction to our approach to adaptive culture – and comes with various practical initiatives you will be able to institute from day one.
Before booking your course, you may wish to download our free Guide To Creating Adaptive Organisations & Cultures, which establishes the principles and methodology of adaptive business. We also offer complimentary webinars for teams of 25 attendees or more. Each webinar is custom-designed and specific to the needs of your industry. Use our enquiry form to find out more, or call 01462 670342.