You know the conundrum well. Perhaps too well.
There’s a steady flow of data and information coming to you from a myriad of sources. And after perusing and assessing all of it, you’ve got to make a decision.
How much of that info is just noise and how much really useful?
The answer lies is in adapting an A3 process; providing a structured problem-solving mindset to guide you and your staff to the best solution.
First developed at Toyota, A3 Thinking is a structured process has come to be applied to just about any management problem. It is especially effective at helping understand and solve complex, cross-functional, and chronic problems.
The A3 Thinking process helps you:
- Make rapid, iterative steps toward improvement and problem solving
- Surface issues and problems in a way that avoids blaming individuals
- Cut through the noise and/or misleading information to get the facts
- Be clear with your team about priorities and responsibilities
- Quickly develop a problem solving mindset in your staff to take responsibility for improvement
At Lloyd-Parry, we engage with companies at all levels to demonstrate just how effective A3 is in empowering management environments to move ahead smartly and quickly when sourcing solutions.
If you are interested in A3 I will be participating in a workshop for Managers in May in Budapest. Here are the details.
- Date: 12 May 2016 - 13 May 2016
- Price: 1090,- EUR + VAT / participant
- Early price: 990,- EUR + VAT / participant, when paid until 14 Apr 2016